Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Maximalism

Although I have no formal training in the arts, I have been to a few art exhibitions and have also glanced at the cover of several books about the subject. One term I have come across is 'minimalism', and I have often wondered what the opposite would be. As google couldn't provide a definitive answer, I hand the question over to you. Is it 'maximalism'?

Here's a few members of a non-minimalistic family of pictures. As you can probably see, they are related to the nanorobots.






4 comments:

  1. Flott kunst! Vil en kunne bestille disse på lerret for hjemmebruk?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja/Yes :-) Just send me an email to order: brevig@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. hehe, psyco wallpaper! I guess you often choose bright colours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, it seems like I tend to fall for such tricks. I have written a post about this sad fact.

      Delete