Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Two-faced twins

This is one of the images in my ever-growing library that really look designed. It doesn’t strike me as a result of a complex mathematical equation. If I didn’t know better, I would assume someone painted it, and intended to make it to look the way it does. Then I would go on to wonder why someone would do that. In this case, the question is irrelevant. There is no intention behind this picture, since it isn't designed by any sentient being. Much like biological organisms, the pictures I post in this blog are just the slightly mutated descendants of other pictures that have won the competitions they have participated in.






2 comments:

  1. And since you are the master of that competition it is fair to say that it is an adaptation to please your twisted mind? ;-)

    ReplyDelete